The world is rapidly evolving day by day. The Internet has played a very important role in this evolution. As the internet has made our day-to-day life very much comfortable, also it gave rise to digital threats. Webroot.com/Secure One wrong step on the internet, and your all data will get hacked. Nowadays almost every person is using net banking, our all banking details are stored on the internet. We can transfer money within a second in any corner of the world. But on another side, there is a chance of getting our financial details hacked. So to prevent these incidents, Webroot.com/safe an American company developed antivirus and internet protection software. To protect your device from online threats you have to install Webroot secure-anywhere. It protects your device from viruses, malicious apps, malicious emails, etc.
Webroot also protects your financial details as well as personal information. It optimizes your device for efficient work. Webroot scans 60 times faster than other antivirus software.
Let’s take a look at installing Webroot on your device.
Install Webroot secure-anywhere:-
- Webroot is now available for Android and iOS platforms the following simple steps to install Webroot Secure on your device.
- First, open your play store or App Store.
- Then in the search box type Install Webroot secure-anywhere.
- After this, you will see a list of software on your screen.
- Choose the right application from them and click on it.
- Then a new page will open showing application details. Read all details and tap on the install option.
- After this, your download will start.
- As soon as your download finishes, Webroot Safe will be automatically installed.
- Then follow the on-screen suggestions to set up Webroot on your mobile.
The key code:-
- The process of installation for MacBook and PC is quite different from mobile.
- First, you need to purchase Webroot secure anywhere for your device. Then after you will be able to download webroot secure-anywhere and install it on your device.
- The purpose of the purchase is just to get a keycode. Without a keycode, you cannot install Webroot secure-anywhere on your device.
- In case you already have key code, you need not buy Webroot. It is a 20 digit code that is unique for each purchase.
- You can get this code via email for online purchases and inside the box for offline purchases
- In case your key code is lost due to some reason, contact to Webroot helpline.
- Webroot helpline is available 24×7 for your help.
Purchasing Webroot security:-
- To purchase, you just visit a retail store and buy your Webroot security box.
- You will get one CD inside the box and behind that CD, your key code.
- If you don’t want to go with CD, you can directly activate your Webroot online.
- For this, you will need this key code.
- Now if you want to purchase Webroot online, you can go to online shopping sites as well as www.webroot.com.
- Now go to the online shopping site.
- Type Webroot secure-anywhere in the search box and search it.
- Then a list of various products of Webroot will appear on your screen.
- Select any one product that you want from them.
- Then click on add to Cart button.
- After this visit to your shopping cart, there you will see your selected item.
- Then click on the Buy now option.
- After this, another page will open on your screen for submission of payment details.
- Submit all your payment details like card number, CVV code, expiry date of the card, etc.
- You can also choose the PayPal option for payment.
- After all, details are submitted successfully, click on buy now.
- Then you will receive an OTP from your bank for payment confirmation.
- Submit that OTP here. This completes your purchase process.
Installation for PC/MacBook Webroot.com/Secure:-
- To install Webroot, visit webroot.com/safe.
- Then a page will appear showing the download option, click on it.
- After this submit your email and keycode.
- Then click on the download button.
- After the download is finished, install the set-up.
- Then follow on-screen instructions to install Webroot secure-anywhere on your device.